Our customer’s custom bag is taking shape. The handles have just been stitched onto both the front and back panels of his office bag.
The individual parts of our customer’s custom order office bag are assembled in this photo. There are still many small details that need to be prepared.
Thereafter, it’s the assembly, putting the various parts together.
This beautiful hand clutch bag is commissioned by a Singaporean gentleman. He brought us his sample and we followed its major concepts while ignoring other aspects of it, given that the sample is made of an entirely different kind of material. The main external feature are the zip and the strap for our customer’s hand to go through.
- external zip opens up to reveal two sub-compartments separated by a center divider
- left side: 1 sub-compartment, 1 zip compartment
- right ride: 1 sub-compartment, 4 card slots
- complimentary initials embossment
- customers are free to indicate the number of card slots required
- fully customizable
- price dependent on number of card slots and compartments