A brand new project. Black crocodile emboss full grain buffalo leather wallet with green hand dyed veg tanned interior.
We use both.
Made in France waxed linen thread, Fil Au Chinois Lin Câblé in 532 size.
We had to fulfill three specific requirements to make this feng shui wallet for our customer:
- It had to be green which is our customer’s lucky colour
- It cannot have a hole at the bottom of the wallet to prevent the wealth from leaking out
- There must further be an all round zip for double prevention and to prevent leaks from the top
Blue money clip project for a customer. Pieces of blue dyed through veg tanned leather cut out. Ready to be assembled.
Didn’t have time to take many photos. Just completed hand dyeing the cut vegetable tanned leather with brown dye.
This beautiful hand clutch bag is commissioned by a Singaporean gentleman. He brought us his sample and we followed its major concepts while ignoring other aspects of it, given that the sample is made of an entirely different kind of material. The main external feature are the zip and the strap for our customer’s hand to go through.
- external zip opens up to reveal two sub-compartments separated by a center divider
- left side: 1 sub-compartment, 1 zip compartment
- right ride: 1 sub-compartment, 4 card slots
- complimentary initials embossment
- customers are free to indicate the number of card slots required
- fully customizable
- price dependent on number of card slots and compartments
We were commissioned by Aquila to make a custom leather coin pouch for a Singaporean gentleman, Bernard. Complete with both Aquila’s logo and debossed with Bernard’s name.
Leather passport cover customised to a customer’s request. Holder is also personalised with our customer’s full name stamped on it.
Three-quarters length long wallet for mens customised to a customer’s request. Details were specific to the point where the $50.00 Singapore dollar note can barely fit in PHEW! But still, it is better that the wallet be a bit taller, referencing the left side of the wallet, probably another card slot taller.